Trying to...

Category: By Unee.Adisti
Trying to forget.
Erase.
Trying to move on.
Delete.

Trying not to think.
Pretend.
Trying not to cry.
Fake.

Trying not to miss.
Lies.
Trying not to find.
Avoid.

Trying not to fall.
Stand still.
Trying not to lose.
Let go.

Trying to understand.
Listen.
Trying to comprehend.
Think.

Trying to ...
all I can do is try.
But yet,it doesn't seem enough for you.




[Maap.. saya emang lagi mellow anjing !!.Hahaha.]


With Robin Thicke singing Lost Without You as the soundtrack,as I write this.
You used to make fun of this song, but yet you kept listening to it. Haha !.








 

2 comments so far.

  1. Rex Venom June 28, 2008 at 2:27 PM
    Keep trying
    Rock on!
  2. Rex Venom June 29, 2008 at 5:39 PM
    How did I find you? Hmmm? Donnno?
    I think I was just wandering from blog to blog.
    I do that.
    I have SUCH a life!
    Rock on!

Something to say?