Just Updates.

Category: By Unee.Adisti
Whoaaaaaaaaaa !!.

Headache !!.

Starting last Saturday,something was gone.
Something that has been with me since 2001.
Oh.. I will miss it so !!.

So many memories.
So many tales.

Believe it or not,I shed a tear when it left.

Photobucket



YES,I'm talking about my ( former ) car.

Photobucket



Akh !!. Dodol !!. Sampe sekarang pun masih sedih !!. Padahal sudah ada gantinya.

Photobucket
* Yeah..my car is one messy car !!. Hehe *

Photobucket
* Best sticker I got on it !. Too bad I can't find another one like this. Bought it in Bali anyway *

Photobucket
* I'll miss this sticker the most. POWER PUFF GIRLS !!. Oh well * wipes tears * *

Bye bye,car !.
Thanks for every thing.
Each day we've spent together meant a lot to me !.
Hope those dudes takes good care of you..

As hard as it is to let you go,letting the memories that came a long with it is the hard-est !.



[ kepikiran untuk hijrah ke wordpress. Hmmm...... ]




 

2 comments so far.

  1. Ratie July 16, 2008 at 7:07 AM
    STIKERNYA SAYAH JUGA PUNYAAAAHHH... Ooohhhh.. tampaknya aku semakin mengenal dirimu,cabelita...

    HWuahahaha....
  2. Unee.Adisti July 18, 2008 at 11:45 AM
    stiker nyang manah,neng ?.. yang pawerpaf yak ?.. hahahahaha...

Something to say?