Bored !!

Category: By Unee.Adisti
Time : (approximately) 1.36 A.M.
Place: Room on the second floor.
Cast : Me,my laptop,a box of " Teh Kotak ",a pack of Marlboro Lights Menthol,lighter and my 3 cells.
Theme : Boredom !!.


Oh.. I'm so freaking bored !!!!.
I'm bored with MY DAYS !!.
Bored with the things in my head !!.
Bored with the feelings in my heart!!.
Bored with my blog layout!!.
Bored with the things I'm writing!!.

I
need
a
change !!


Maybe,
I'll create a new blog.
Maybe,
I'll reset my head.
Maybe,
I'll build higher walls around me.
Maybe,
I'll learn to mute others in my imagination.
Maybe,
I should stop being so dependent
on other people.

I
often
feels like this,
every time,
my birthday gets closer.

" Getting - older - another - more - year " syndrome,
probably !!.


Oh..
yesterday..I just got myself a confirmation from my friend,Paul.
I'm BIPOLAR !!.
He said I should see a shrink and ,if needed, start popping some pills !!.
( He should know best,because he's bipolar himself ).
It's official,
I'm freakier then I already am !.

WooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo !!!.

P.S :
Can anybody help me,by giving websites,where I can find good - if possible,great - layouts for blogspot ?!.




 

4 comments so far.

  1. Ratie July 12, 2008 at 7:27 AM
    Uuuggghhhhh.. cupcupcupppp... Come to mama, honey... Hahaha.... Kayanya gw tau deh masalah lo sebenarnya, yaitu masalah LAYOUT BLOG YANG BELUM TERPECAHKAN sampe eek meracuni otakmu dan lo pun menganggap diri lo gila padahal cuma keracunan eek doang! HAHAHA.... *ngomong apa sih gw?*
  2. Anonymous July 12, 2008 at 8:34 AM
    theme buat blogspot?
    coba di http://freeskins.blogspot.com/
    Enaknya sih, ya gugling
  3. Rex Venom July 12, 2008 at 8:59 AM
    Bored?
    Drink lots of whiskey and go wanderign the streets. Steal a cop car and try to make a run to Vegas, just to get there in time to get caught up in a scam, resulting in a gun fight, another car chase, and, finally, big explosions.
    Not so boring.
    Rock on!
  4. Unee.Adisti July 13, 2008 at 12:02 PM
    @ratie : hahahaha....dodol !. Kata untuk hari ini adalah,"eek!". Hahaha...makin deket mau nikah kok ya makin gak beres,tieeee..

    @payjo : haduh..iyeh..makasih ya.Udah saya coba,tp blm ada yang mengena di hati. Hehehe.

    @Rex : heya,Rex!.Nice of you to drop by again :).
    And..um...the only one I'd like to agree with you is the " run to Vegas " part. Hehe.

Something to say?